Competitive Team & Circus Troupe
Our Non-Profit Program that consist of Competitive Gymnastics Team, Pre-Professional Youth Circus Troupe and Community Outreach Workshops.
Party with In Flight
Hosting a Birthday Party? Youth and Adults alike...we have something for all ages!
New to In Flight? We offer a Free Trial Class to all New Participants.
Scroll up to the menu bar after you've checked out our Home Page!
In Flight's Mission Statement
In Flight provides education, training, guidance, and assistance through athletics and movement focusing on both physical and mental well-being that will improve health, boost confidence, and bolster self-esteem.
Special Promise to our Youth
To expose healthy activities that will be a part of your lives forever. We will strive to help you become well-rounded youth who will grow into responsible and happy adults. Most of all, we will help you REACH FOR THE STARS
2015-16 in Review
- We started the Fit 2 Learn Program and offered transportation to local Elementary and Middle Schools.
- All of our gymnasts qualified for State. 13 Qualified for Regionals. 7 Gymnasts qualified to compete in the National Competition in Orlando, FL
- Anaiah Cone Placed 1st All Around at the GA State Championships! (Xcel Bronze - Age 7)
- Malia Whitley 1st Place Vault and Uneven Bars & 2nd Place All Around at the GA State Championships! (Xcel Bronze - Age 9).
- Jordan Geter 1st Place on Uneven Bars and 2nd Place All Around at the GA State Championships! (Xcel Silver - Age 11)
- Shamiya Camphor 2nd Place All-Around at Nationals Championships in Orlando, Florida (Xcel Silver - Age 10)
- Rashun Isaac 1st Place All-Around at SEC Nationals Championships in Orlando, Florida (Xcel Silver - Age 8)