June 4-July 27, 2018
Closed: July 2-6, 2018
$25 Deposit to hold place for week
(Remaining balance due the Monday of the attending week)
Training/Instruction Only Option:
M, T & Th 8am-12pm
Week 1: Movies - $110 (includes snack pack)
Week 2: Skating - $105 (includes skate rental)
Week 3: Bowling - $105 (includes shoe rental)
Week 4: Big Boot Ranch $110 (includes horse
Week 5: MLK, Auburn $100
Week 6: Mini Golf $110 (includes games &pizza)
Week 7: Six Flags -$150 (includes park admission)
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday Schedule
800-1200PM Gymnastics and Circus
130-230pm Free Time
300-400PM Arts & Crafts
430-600PM Pick Up
Wednesday (Field Trip) & Friday (Swimming)
Fridays 800-1200PM FUN DAY (games)
Wednesdays 800-1200PM Movement* (Yoga, Dance, Archery),
1230PM Transportation Picks Up
430PM Return to Gym
500-600PM Pick Up
Summer Camp Show
Saturday, July 28, 2018
10am - 12pm
Coaches' Assistant - Ages 12-14 - 20% Discount - Must Apply
Junior Coach - Ages 15-16 - 30% Discount - Must Apply
- Early drop off is at 7:30 am and late pick at 6 pm. Camp activities are from 800-430 pm.
- Your gymnast/acrobat should wear a leotard for gymnastics practice, Mon - Thurs. The girls will more than likely work up a sweat, please bring a change of clothes (including panties) and toiletries in case they need to freshen up.
- Please ensure your gymnast/acrobat brings running shoes & a reusable water bottle.
- Please ensure your gymnast/acrobat eats breakfast (ideally carbs and proteins).
- Gymnasts/acrobats must bring a healthy lunch. Unhealthy/sweet lunch/snack items will be taken, and given to parent at pick up.
- We will provide snacks, however gymnasts/acrobats have the option to bring their own. Again, only healthy snack options (i.e., banana, granola bar, carrots).
- Please NO citrus (oranges,grapefruit, etc) items due to an allergy in the gym.
- Hair should be up, off the neck & away from the face.
- W.O.W. = words of wisdom! Each week we will discuss a character building word. We will acknowledge/award the gymnast/acrobat who portrays this word the most throughout the week, in the gym or at home!
- We have time set a side for reading. This will be a great opportunity for summer reading! Please bring in reading logs!
- They are allowed to bring games BUT it will be their responsibility to keep up with it.
- Our field trip this week will be on Wednesday to the movies. We will leave at ~ 12:30, and return ~4:30 pm.
- We will go swimming on Friday at Ebster Pool in Decatur. We will leave the gym at ~ 11 am, and return at ~ 4. Your child should bring swim suit (no bikinis), towel, & change of clothes!